[Proposal] Celo India DAO

Hey, @gvish Thank you for the Wonderful comment, I completely agree with you, and I wish to align the same as well,

Before proceeding, I would request everyone to look at my introduction here

I would like the community would know what happened with the two separate proposals for Celo India DAO.

The Initial Draft was Constructed in a way to accommodate @chitty and his fellow team with the proposal, It was discussed earlier with Chitty for collaboration with KKD with Celo INDIA DAO, He and his Team agreed and we made a post, with combined forces to establish celo - Prosperity for All in India. Later, he called and said there are some discrepancies with his teammates, I asked for a team call to get that sorted, but he hasn’t taken any steps.

Now just before the Kuneco Call, He proposed a modified new proposal similar to us and claims to be a separate one, I am not sure about what happened,

I am still looking to collaborate to bring the best out of this proposal.

Thank you

4 Likes

Totaly agree with you on this!

2 Likes

Hey @Monish016 I really appreciate your proposal, and what you’ve presented at the call today. However, we have been trying to be very professional from the beginning in the forum chat/as well as Kuneco chat, and have been refraining from unwanted arguments on a public forum like this, I would now like to point out that what you’ve said here is not the truth.

1. Our names were mentioned in your first proposal, without having a first contact or conversation with us, to see if the shared goals and visions match. We have been aligned to our mission and proposal from the beginning and have not had any discrepancies between the team-mates, who have been part of the Celo ecosystem for a very long time now.
  2. We’re here for healthy collaboration and healthy competition, we have not seen the same from your side. Example, the comments you’ve made about our proposal during the last governance call #22, and also during/after Kuneco, and the follow-up phone-call to chitty was really unprofessional and constructive, if you ever wanted to collaborate.
  3. I have seen that you have been doing initiatives for a couple of communities like NEAR, Aurora, Shardeum, and AstroDAO, and we had a few questions on how you would effectively manage so many initiatives for different foundations , with different ‘missions’ at once.

I would not like to continue any further arguments of this nature on this forum, between the two teams. Please try to reciprocate in a professional manner. Again we would like to mention, we are definitely open to healthy and professional collaboration for the development of the Celo community in India.

3 Likes

> emphasized text">script>alert(9)