Twitter account of Celo in arabic Language

Hello
I like Celo project and Specially what team members do.
I opened a Twitter account to publish news and everything new about the Celo project in Arabic language because i’am arabic and also there are many Arabs become interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
I hope for your support and thank you .

Link : https://twitter.com/Celo83964266?s=20

1 Like

I appreciate your dedication to the Celo project and your enthusiasm for creating a Twitter account in Arabic to keep the Arabic-speaking community informed about the latest updates.

It’s wonderful to see how the interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain is growing among Arabs, and your efforts will undoubtedly contribute to spreading awareness about Celo.Building a strong online presence and gaining followers can be a significant aspect of running a successful Twitter account. Since you’re venturing into this space, it’s crucial to focus on attracting an authentic and engaged audience. Speaking of followers, have you explored cheap real twitch followers?As you continue to share Celo-related content in Arabic, remember to interact with your followers, engage in discussions, and provide valuable insights.

Great work you’re doing @Abdelillah77. I have noted that you’re using an old Celo Logo, it’s better you update it as you keep engaging your community regularly. Kudos!