Hello Celo devs
- We are sunsetting ODIS v1 on alfajores today
- We are discontinuing support for ODIS v1 on mainnet by Wed, Feb 22
- We are sunsetting ODIS v1 on mainnet by Wed, Mar 1
- But fear not, ODIS v2 is live and running on alfajores and mainnet since last year
We are seeing close to no traffic on ODIS v1, but if you are planning to use ODIS v1 and don’t know how to upgrade to ODIS v2 please contact us via Github Discussions.
If you have a particularly sensitive issue please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last year, the cLabs eng team successfully launched ODIS 2.0.0. All ODIS signers successfully upgraded and have been getting continuous traffic.
ODIS 2.0.0 is a major refactor that has been nearly a year in the making:
The main changes are:
- Support for the CIP40 domains API, which enables the PEAR Account Recovery protocol.
- Improved UX via new rate limit using OdisPayments.sol (particularly important for SocialConnect)
- Support for multiple key versions, to enable future key rotations and enhance security
Stay tuned for more information on SocialConnect in the coming days.