Governance Call #30 | May 30th, 2023

Hi all, please see here for information about Governance Call #30, which will take place on Tuesday, May 23rd, at 11am ET / 8am PT.

Please comment here or in the Github issue if there are any topics you’d like to discuss.

3 Likes

Hey all, we don’t have any topics to discuss yet, so we are postponing to 5/30.

2 Likes

Hi @willkraft - if possible, I think it would be great to include the CELO Europe DAO proposal into the next Governance call. I was involved in submitting an updated proposal together with other ecosystem members and we’re eager to get stakeholder feedback!

3 Likes

Hello @willkraft I have added a topic on the github. We would like to discuss our proposal for the Emerging Artist and Impact NFT growth fund. Our Proposal is put in the Forum and we have sought feedback from others in the community. Would like to discuss and introduce the proposal and take any questions.

@LuukDAO @AriGallery both have been added, thanks!

1 Like

Hi there @willkraft. Is there time for @GriffGreen and I to present the Commons Stack proposal in the Governance call tomorrow? We intend to post it on the Forum after another round of advice process. Would love to hear live feedback from the Celo community on the call tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll add you to the agenda!

1 Like