Celo Governance Call #41 | Feb 9th, 2024

The next Governance Call #41 is scheduled for February 9th, 2024.

To add topics to the agenda, post a comment below or visit the Celo Governance Github Repo

Governance Call Information

• Date: February 9th, 2024
  • Time: 8:30 am PT / 11:30 am ET / 4:30 pm UTC. (60 minutes max)
  • Add to your Google Calendar: Celo Signal

Call Recording

Will be shared after the meeting

Introduction

Governance Editors

Proposals for Discussion

Crowdsourced on the forum and Github prior to the meeting

Other Discussions and Q&A

Open discussion and questions

All are welcome to attend!
CC: Governance Working Group (@CalicoKittencat @ericnakagawa @Wade @0xGoldo)

2 Likes

Hey @juanjgiraldoc, it would be great to present Celo EU proposal

1 Like

:exclamation:FYI I have added Celo Europe DAO H1 2024 Proposal: Building on Success to the agenda in the GitHub Issue following the request of @joan_ethichub :saluting_face:

2 Likes

:exclamation:FYI I have added Core Contracts Release 11 to the agenda in the GitHub Issue following the request of @martinvol :saluting_face:

2 Likes

:exclamation:FYI I have added Proposal for Community Development in India : IndiaDAO Community Management to the agenda in the GitHub Issue following the request of @Qaphqa :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Hi @juanjgiraldoc - I would love to speak for 5 minutes to clarify the progress with CGP115, explain why it reached a quorum but didn’t pass yet, and give an update about the resubmitted proposal and Public Goods funding timeline!

4 Likes

:seedling: We would love to share our insight on community growth focused on developers and entrepreneurs through challenges and activities in community meet-ups based on Madrid. :sparkles: It will take only 5 mins. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello @CASACELOMAD :wave: sorry for late answer,

We are closing every Governance Call with 3 proposals trying to not rush people during the call. Let’s see if hopefully at the end of the call could be posible to give you folks the window to share your insights if is not posible lets schedule this for the next Governance Call.