Funds lost when transfer success

Hello… I have just done a withdraw from Coinlist Celo USD to a Binance Celo account… my money have been lost…

How can I get them back?

There are all in the Binance Celo Wallet, but Binance does not have cUSD token…

2 Likes

Contact Binance support and provide a receipt of the transfer from Coinbase. There’s a strong chance they’ll fish out the cUSD for you. Considering providing a destination address for them to send the cUSD that you control.

Thank you very much for your help… really, thank you…

Please, I can’t find out Binance support eMail, and on it’s web they don’t have Celo choice to recover, so I think I must try by eMail… please, if you know Binance Support eMail it would help me a lot…

Thank you!

David

hi
Did you sort it out?
IT happened exactly the same to me. From coinlist to binance. CUSD…to CELLO …

no man… I’m still fighting… not giving up…

Celo could help contacting Binance or Coinlist, but I don’t see movement… Binance is not doing anything, and Coinlist anything either… just can be patience, and give war every every day… I do not know what else I can do…

HI

Binance says that the cant fix it…That I have to contact the CUSD team… Did you contact them? do you know the email???

Coinlist havent reply yet…but I am afraid they will tell me the same…
Good luck!!

I did contact Celo… they say they can’t fix it either… ok, one thing is that they cannnot fix it, another thing is that they do not contact with Coinlist or Binance Support to investigate how can we recover our funds…

they do nothing for us…

Coinlist no reply yet either

BUt the CUSD are there…In cello web …i can see it!!

I found another person in cello chat with the same problem…

Owari Made 27/03/2021

hello good afternoon, could someone help me send zeal to cusd by mistake, because in coinlist they have the same logo, is there a solution?

I think this is not clear enough!!! The should do something…
I suppose this all was for the fucking CAsper Token!!

can u pass me the Cello email for this issues???

They contacted me from this chat… so, if you make an Issue to them, I expect they will contact you… I cannot put their email public… but if you can give me a private contact, I can give you their mail privately…

I found this public email

support@clabs.zendesk.com

1 Like

Captura de pantalla 2021-03-31 a las 14.51.04

Coinlist has change CUSD icon… good… at least no more people will loose his money

any news about Coinlist??

No… They didnt reply to me. Let wait a Little Moré…

1 Like

HI there,
how does it take so long for them to reply to an open ticket?

1 Like

no idea… no idea… I opened 2 tickets… and first one they passthrough without helping nothing…

well, today I woke up and I have a messague saying that The gave me CELLO
BUt it was just an staking reward of 0,014 CELLO
false alarm

3 weeks… no response from Coinlist yet… not a “hello” … jajaaja… Coinlist is over for me… forever…

1 Like