Funds lost when transfer success

They suck. Did YouTube buy Mina today?

sorry, can’t understand what Mina means…

Hello, I see that we are several people with the same problem, the exact same thing happened to me, Coinlist has the worst service, can you tell me how to get the CELO email? I wrote to them on Twitter and Discord, I am waiting for a response.

I just have this email from CELO support@clabs.zendesk.com

but any solution from them… 1 month without my funds…
no solution from Coinlist, no solution from Celo, no solution from Binance…

not using more Celo for transactions, now using XRP or ALGO… and I am off from Coinlist and Binance… never more… I prefer AscendEX…

Wont let my money more in it’s hands…

Good luck!

thanks for the information, I also stopped using Coinlist, and although CELO seems to have a good project, this kind of problem is very discouraging, it costs a lot to earn money to lose it in this way

good luck to you too

1 Like

I Loved Celo before this… that is why I used it for my transactions… but now, without any help,… Once and no more… it’s normal… 1st mistake is yours, 2nd is mine…

good luck man

1 Like

Добрый вечер. 3 часа назад я выводил с Binance токены Celo - на 6 разных адресов - на 5 прошло успешно и буквально за 5 минут, однако на один адрес так и не поступило - проверил транзакцию адрес был указан верно, но монеты так и зависли - в чем дело?
Помогите разобраться

I have withdrawn 45.20 celo coin from binance t and deposited at coinlist on 17 .06.21 but till today

I have just withdrawn 61.097CELO from binance into a coinList address 40mins ago, no funds in my wallet and just seeing these grievances now :frowning: ;(

2 Likes

The same issue with me they deposited 500cUSD into my Celo Binance address I lost the funds on contacting Binance they say this won’t retrieved until the network is supported on the their platform of which this could be in the future or never :cry:

Is the problem solved, same thing happened to me it’s been 5 hours today

I’ve been having the same problem since March 28. Anyone find a solution?

Annoying. The Celo and CUSD logos were the same. I sent CUSD from Coinlist exchange to Binance exchange Celo Account. Binance wanted to help, but Celo is not giving refunds. They have a very bad system.

I deposited CELO from binance into Coinlist 3 days ago. Now my balance is 0 CELO

Guys who ever got a return from binance and celo ??? Or maybe there is a whole team or those who have access to the network to regulate it? so that the celo creators just open the network management and in the list of transactions put the transaction back in. Isn’t there such a possibility? And is there still a chance that binance will list cusd and my coins will appear in the wallet? just in binance, I wrote to me they told me that they could not help with anything.

Please review the post on coinilst: https://twitter.com/FGalicious/status/1431183890157228036

my funds not appearing up on coinlist after transfer Transaction 0x5606f2d6cf0d50d82affed3ab849b9540a1f4a5c851d777a86299168799fbb92 - Celo Explorer

can anyone know what i can do? support says it takes over a week to get a reply??

My funds have not been credited by Coinlist either.

At the time of the transaction, there was no warning on the site of Coinlist about transaction issues.
Because I had doubts, I fortunately transferred a relatively small amount (10 Celo).
After more than 2 weeks, the funds still are not there.

I submitted a support ticket to Coinlist.
They say to respond within 7 business days to support requests, but this has not happened so far.
The only thing they seem to have done, is adding a warning about transfer issues to the deposit form.
There can always be issues, but not responding to support tickets is disrespectful.

Some time ago, Coinlist introduced a ‘Karma’ system for their users.
In my opinion they could better pay more attention to their own karma.
This is not a behavior I would expect from a premium service they pretend to be.

Still not recovered anything yet… obviously, I’m not using Celo or Coinlist anymore, just because if I make any error about their weird jobs, they won’t help me with anything… not professional…

Well, wish you everybody post here recover your funds as early as possible…

Have a nice day…

Update:
Today I have got the following message from them:

Thank you for contacting CoinList. We are experiencing delays with CELO deposits and have escalated this issue to our engineering team.
Rest assured your funds are safe and will be credited to your wallet once the matter is resolved.
Please subscribe to our [status page](https://status.coinlist.co/) to see the latest updates on this issue.

So they seem to be working on it.