Happy Monday, I’m back with another update for Connect the World. As always, we appreciate any questions and feedback that you have on the program.
We are achieving significant progress with our partners actively integrating, and I am optimistic that we will have our first successful integration soon.
In the meantime, we have been working on several initiatives to provide further support for our partners integrating and ensuring they are set up for success in the long term.
- Our Developer Relations Engineer has been hard at work ramping up. She will be focusing her priorities on building a test project in the coming weeks to develop a thorough understanding of the FiatConnect specs. Afterward, she will provide ninja support to partners who need that last-mile push.
- Evaluation metrics for our usability review and 3-month trial scorecard have been further refined to be more inclusive and transparent for all coverage areas. As a quick refresher, this will be used to evaluate our partner’s success post-integration and eligibility for the Connect the World incentives. Stay tuned as we will be publishing our evaluation metrics shortly.
- We will be screening and vetting KYC vendors to develop a list of high-quality KYC solutions that offer the best user experience, helping our partners scale and decrease user drop-off rates. We project this to be a long-term initiative, but one that might be beneficial for our partners who are using a wide variety of different KYC solutions at this time.
In the past few weeks, we had three new partners join the top of the funnel, totaling 44 partners in the pipeline.
Regarding movement within the pipeline, two partners have completed the diligence phase. At this time, we have held off on moving them to the integration stage as they aim to start integrating ~ next month due to prior development commitments and summer vacations.
For the partners actively integrating, we have two partners that are getting close to successful integration; Bitmama and PayChant have passed most of the automated testing tools. We are looking forward to their next round of code submissions!
- Office Hours: We’ve held weekly Friday office hours for the CTW program for the past two months. I will be putting a pause on these sessions due to a lack of attendance. Interested CICO providers can book a 1:1 session with me to learn more about the CTW program and eligibility requirements. Here is my meeting link.
Questions for the community
- What information would you like to know for future updates?
- Are you an interested CICO provider who would like to participate in the CTW program, or do you know of a CICO provider who would be? Please email me at [email protected] or book a 1:1 meeting with me.
- We want to be intentional about prioritizing country ramps. Are there countries we should focus on first? Please let us know below.