CTW Update #5 Friday June 10th

Hi Everyone!

My name is Michael and I’m the new Progam Manager for Connect the World at the Celo Foundation. You’ll be hearing a lot more from me as I will be providing the weekly updates moving forward and will be the key point of contact for any questions.

The summary:

My priority for this week was getting onboarded and ramped up on the program, while also continuing to get the ball rolling on our business development pipeline. We have a couple of partners well underway in the integration process and are hopeful that we will have our first successful integration in the coming weeks.

Pipeline Status

In the last week, we’ve engaged with 3 new partners at the top of the funnel for interest in Connect the World, and 1 partner has moved forward from the diligence phase to actively integrating.

Questions for the community

• In the interest of transparency, we want to do weekly updates about the CTW program. What information would you like to know for future updates?
  • We want to be intentional about prioritizing country ramps. Are there countries we should focus on first? Please let us know below.
4 Likes