The cLabs team is happy to announce Contracts Release 7!
The upcoming governance proposal has the release notes found here.
The upgrade includes the following changes described with more detail in the release notes:
- Allow validators to delegate part of their epoch payment (#8993)
- Fixed Exchange.sol reverting on deployment due to expecting sortedOracles report on null address (#8334)
- Remove oracle check (#9367)
- Get pending withdrawal (#9369)
- Added a spread bound check in the setSpread function (#9252)
- OpenZeppelin Audit: Part 1, Part 2
- CGP 55 (to be published soon)
- Release notes
- Contracts Release Process Docs
Governance proposal timeline:
- Staging: June 8
- Alfajores: June 14
- Mainnet: June 21
If you have any comments or questions we suggest replying here on this forum post so as to keep the conversation asynchronous and inclusive.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
-Martin, on behalf of the contracts team at cLabs