The cLabs team is happy to announce the Contracts Release 4!
The upcoming governance proposal has the release notes found here.
The upgrade includes the following changes described with more detail in the release notes:
- Generalize the Account signer authorization abstraction as specified by CIP-0010 #5913
- Support EIP-1167 for gas optimization in user onboarding flows #7661
- Allow anyone to activate an account’s pending Election votes on their behalf #7517
- Allow Governance proposal votes to be revoked during Referendum stage #7611
- Update remaining token references from cGLD to CELO #7542
- Implement attestation-based identity proxies for arbitrary external calls #7363
- Add owner controlled guardian address and recovery to the MetaTransactionWallet #7364
Governance proposal timeline:
- Baklava: 2021-06-22T04:00:00Z
- Alfajores: 2021-06-29T04:00:00Z
- Mainnet: 2021-07-06T04:00:00Z
If you have any comments or questions we suggest replying here on this forum post so as to keep the conversation asynchronous and inclusive.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
-Yorke, on behalf of the contracts team at cLabs