Applications for the Celo Foundation Voting Program are now open for Cohort 11.
To encourage financial inclusion and the participation of secure, reliable validators, the Celo Foundation will vote for validator groups according to the updated Foundation voting policy.
Validator groups that are selected as part of this cohort, will retain Foundation votes until October 31, 2023 (~12 months after votes are cast around the beginning of November, 2022).
NOTE: To ensure that validators are engaging with and receiving votes from the community at least 150k CELO voted for your validator by an entity that is not the Celo Foundation.
- The application deadline is Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Cohort 8 validators who are subject to having their votes expire will simply need to opt-in to renew their application here.
- New validators NEED to apply on the application form here. As well, please complete the self-audit checklist prior to starting as it is uploaded as part of your application.
- Both Cohort 8 validators and new applicants will be evaluated on their validator performance. Celo Mainnet uptime will be used for validators currently receiving votes. Baklava testnet uptime will be used for new validators interested in receiving votes.
- You must be running both a validator and attestation service, on Baklava testnet or Celo Mainnet (for renewing validators).