Celo team is not helping me

Hi from santa
I qm working freelance from more than 1 year from home . 2 days ago i want to withdraw crypto so my relatives say to use cusd which is safe and fast . I trying to withdraw celo but because of my touchpad it click on cusd which auto copy the contract address than mistakly i send my all 1788 cusd to the cusd contact . Here is link of tx
https://explorer.celo.org/tx/0x08fd684fcd5f36069e0e0c5e733c028c8210bd65352481b7698c1464aa70ea32/token-transfers
The contract is owned by celo team they can easily withdraw my fund or they can mint cusd and send me if the cusd i send is never accessable (burned) . The cap will be same which show the value of Celo and cusd . Its really my hardwork money . Can anyone give any suggestions from community please i haven’t sleep from 2 days after working 1 year lost the hardwork.

Waiting for suggestions from celo community please

They banned me from discord and telegram that’s what they do ?

@celoteam if nothing you can do can you send charity fund or something? You can literally see the proof i send why you guys banning me from telegram or discord

I’m really sorry to hear about this. The contract is owned by the Celo Governance smart contract and not by the cLabs team so sadly we can’t help you directly :frowning:

You might be able to craft a governance proposal to recover the funds but it would require some engineering experience to construct. Of course, there would be no guarantee that the proposal would pass (or even be up voted enough to reach the referendum stage).

A likely better path is to create a Doni campaign to ask folks in the community to donate the funds to you. I will happily donate a portion of the funds lost: http://doni.app/

Best of luck!!

2 Likes

Thanks marek for reply . I want to be fair because many people will create fake campaign if i do that . This was my address which i did transcation to send 1788 cusd 0x1276Ccf5296103eB2F6Ce86Cc7A1fDFe95CE4365
You can check Transaction 0x08fd684fcd5f36069e0e0c5e733c028c8210bd65352481b7698c1464aa70ea32 - Celo Explorer

So for fair play you can or community or celo team donate in the same wallet which send the transcation . That will be good thank you

Yes, it helps that there is proof that you lost the funds. I would sign a message with you key and post that to the Doni campaign.

Let me know once you have the Doni campaign up :raised_hands:

1 Like

I have send that here Please support this campaign on Doni! Donation for recovery fund https://doni.app/c/166/

They start blocking me in all social media maybe they will delete my forum too

Cool! It looks like that URL doesn’t work. Is it the correct one?

1 Like

they the doni team didnot accept the content

Doni is not party of cLabs. I reached out to them to see what’s up.

Thanks marek the link is same i check just they aren’t approving

Donation for recovery fund | Support this campaign on Doni they approve thanks now you can see

Please support this campaign on Doni! Donation for recovery fund Donation for recovery fund | Support this campaign on Doni

Can you help me to boost my donation camping please

Hoping for Celo community to help in my doni camping Please support this campaign on Doni! Donation for recovery fund Donation for recovery fund | Support this campaign on Doni