🥳 BIG Welcome and Introductions Thread

Hello Celo World!

I am Isaacbrams a Global citizen, known professionally as Haruna Ibrahim Isaac, a Programmer II Officer at Veritas University in Abuja Nigeria. As a dedicated and certified advocate for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), I bring a wealth of experience as a web developer and certified Blockchain Professional. Also a proud Ex-official member of the prestigious Association of Business Executives UK and the Institute of Leadership and Management UK.

Being a social entrepreneur and wearing that hat, I leverage my expertise in Web2/Web3 Technologies to address real-world sustainability challenges. Hailing from Africa, a continent with a burgeoning population of 1.4 billion and marked by its youthfulness, I collaborate with exceptional individuals on impactful projects channeling my expertise to bring positive change to the world. My passion for sustainability is the driving force behind my work.

In my capacity as an SDG’s Advocate I steer towards projects with sustainable solutions and contribute to social good. Noteworthy among these is the Onyeisi Care Foundation, where our mission to eliminate all forms of barriers to the education of less privileged girls, out-of-school children, women, and people living with disabilities in underserved communities in Nigeria. To provide clean water and sanitation for rural primary and secondary schools, and community canters in Nigeria. To foster sustainable community development, systemic change and policy advocacy, and replicable models, best practices, and expertise that can contribute to global efforts in education, health, and overall community development.

I am also proud to be associated with the Chinua Achebe Literary Prize, a Web2 platform designed to illuminate the works of great authors and literary icons in the nation.

Adding to this tapestry is the Veritas University Endowment Foundation, dedicated to granting scholarships to the deserving and girlchild. With a targeted focus on Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), who are vulnerable to terrorism and prostitution, the foundation extends its support to research on tropical diseases, peace, and conflict issues.

Recently, I had the privilege of working on the Celo Tribe Club Website, where I encountered the remarkable Celo Blockchain. Celo Tribe is an organization committed to inspiring, educating, and empowering youth worldwide through the transformative power of the Celo Blockchain. The alignment of Celo’s mission, vision, and ethos with my personal purpose is truly commendable, and I express my admiration for the visionary leadership of the founder, @hawwal.

Looking ahead, my aspirations involve contributing to more life-changing sustainability solutions, particularly in healthcare and fintech. I extend an invitation to connect with me on Twitter and LinkedIn (@isaacbrams) .
Or schedule a call at: Calendly - isaac brams

I am thrilled to join the Celo Community, an environment that resonates with my purpose and passion. Together with this exceptional community, I look forward to collaborating on groundbreaking Web3 Sustainable Impact and social good projects that will come to fruition in the days ahead.

Best regards,

Isaacbrams.

2 Likes