Vollar is a platform with an innovative rewards program that turns volunteering into impactful micro-jobs. Vollar brings together funders and volunteers to efficiently and transparently collaborate on community projects in order to deliver the greatest impact
Kyle Ueckermann - Cofounder & CEO
Liam Smith - Cofounder & COO
Community development needs an upgrade.
From our experience, traditional community development programs are:
- Are short-lived with low success rates
- Lack transparency and digital data
- Are costly and complex to implement
- Lack community input and ownership
Our solution turns local volunteering, into impactful micro-jobs, allowing:
- Organisations to create and fund volunteering campaigns
- Local champions to host volunteering events
- Volunteers to participate and get rewarded
People love Vollar because we are making it possible to:
- Directly involve the community
- Fund outcomes, not programs
- Create transparency with data
- Lower the cost of impact
- We are using Tatum to enable our campaign crowdfunding feature with Celo.
- We will be using Bidali to allow users globally that earn Celo USD to convert their CUSD to vouchers.
- Deploy crowdfunding and redemption on the main net
- Launch our first pilot funded with CUSD
We are currently raising $250,000, with the goal of:
- Growing our engineering team
- Expanding our network and partners
- Securing new pilots globally
You can also be involved as a funder and participate in crowdfunding our first global volunteering campaign.
Our pitch deck is available at: Vollar Pitch Deck.pdf - Google Drive
Email: [email protected]