Dive into the Celo Incuba Report by CeLatam!

Olá! Hola, Celorians!

We are thrilled to share the comprehensive report of Celo Incuba, our incubation program in partnership with Colledge dedicated to nurturing Web3 startups in Latin America. Throughout three batches, Celo Incuba has provided specialized mentoring, insightful workshops, and access to a vast network of professionals and strategic partners.

Highlights:

• 129 applications from 10 countries across three batches.
  • The first two batches (2022-2023), supported by Celo Foundation, saw 12 teams make significant strides in business planning, market strategy, and product development.
  • The third batch (2024), supported by *CeLatam, incubated 6 startups focused on *ReFi, gaming, social, and payments.
  • High participant satisfaction with our program organization and robust mentorship network.

With a growing impact on the Web3 landscape in LATAM, Celo Incuba empowers projects and fostering innovation. We are excited to continue this journey, supporting startups that drive meaningful change across the region.

:inbox_tray: Download the full report here to dive into the details and learn more about the incredible journey of Celo Incuba. We’d love to hear your feedback and insights, so please share your thoughts with us!

5 Likes

I had the honor of being a mentor in the 2 last batches of Celo Incuba and had a great experience! From the program organization to the rich exchange with the selected startups, I could share knowledge and insights while also learning with talented founders.
I’m excited to see the continuous evolution of CeLatam’s incubator program while it extends its reach and impact in Latin America :star_struck:

1 Like

that is awesome, great to see some projects selected. Please share link for projcets to register as I totally was not aware there was a registrations form avialable for project.

Let me know how I can be of help.

2 Likes

We have embarked on an incredible journey within the Latin American ecosystem. Celo Incuba was the first dedicated program for web3 startups in the region, and that is truly amazing!

Thanks to the support from the Celo Foundation and CeLatam, we have been able to impact over 50 entrepreneurs.

We have gained invaluable knowledge, experience, and opportunities that will allow us to continue building a strong Celo builders network in Latin America and help them grow globally.

2 Likes

We was part of the batch #2 and we learned a lot, i share with you our impact in the Latam Ecosystem, this is our report of Q2 2024:

3 Likes

Thanks for all your contributions Susanne!

Hey Oscar, the new batch is still being planned, we will let you know as soon as the call is open. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for all your contributions Cristobal!

Hey Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your report!

Is it possible to remove the requirement to provide an email in order to access the report? Since we’re operating in a decentralized blockchain space, it would be great to maintain the spirit of anonymity.

1 Like

Yo Celanon,

Important concern: Usually, I just find an email that sends me lots of spam and write it in the “Email” field. But I think its important to have on-chain alternatives.

Hi @CeLatam we’ve sent you a dm :wink:

2 Likes