Proposal - Doktor Guild

Executive Summary:

“Doktor Guild,” an NGO founded by a consortium of doctors in web3, is committed to offering free medical aid, consultations, first aid training, and awareness campaigns. Our mission is to reach underserved communities lacking medical support, irrespective of race or religion. Utilizing cutting-edge web3 technology alongside physical outreach programs, we aim to provide limitless accessibility and contribute to the well-being of vulnerable populations.

Introduction:

In response to the pressing healthcare needs of marginalized communities, a collective of web3 doctors has established “Doktor Guild,” a pioneering association. With a steadfast commitment to delivering essential medical aid, consultations, first aid training, and awareness campaigns, our mission transcends barriers of race and religion. Fueled by a blend of cutting-edge web3 innovations and hands-on outreach initiatives, “Doktor Guild” is dedicated to breaking down healthcare disparities and ensuring access to quality medical services for all.

Project Description:

“Doktor Guild” is a pioneering association led by web3-savvy doctors. Our mission is to offer free medical aid, consultations, first aid training, and awareness campaigns to underserved communities, transcending race and religion. Leveraging innovative tools and platforms, seamlessly integrating web3 advancements, and conducting physical outreaches to bridge gaps in medical support for vulnerable societies. We strive for universal healthcare access, ensuring no one is left behind.

Problem Statement:

The World Bank and World Health Organization report that half of the global population lacks access to essential health services due to soaring healthcare costs. This issue affects 800 million individuals who spend at least 10% of their household budgets on healthcare, pushing nearly 100 million people into extreme poverty, living on $1.90 or less per day.

This is a devastating issue that need urgent and quick attention in order the solve the imminent and unforeseen problems in the nearest future.

Key Issues We Addressed:

Disasters
Natural disasters strike swiftly, leaving devastation in their wake—thousands injured, homes destroyed, and lives disrupted. The aftermath often brings mental health challenges like PTSD and depression. Doktor Guild, with clinical expertise, excels in emergency response, leveraging skills and experience to aid those affected.

Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) and Destitute
The global displacement crisis has doubled in the past decade, surpassing even the aftermath of World War II. Presently, the conflict in Israel and Gaza intensifies, causing widespread suffering, displacements, and tragic losses. Urgent attention is required to address these issues promptly. Wars, persecution, civil unrest, political instability, natural disasters, destitution, and repression contribute to conflicts, all of which Doktors Guild aims to mitigate through collaborative humanitarian efforts. Together with NGOs worldwide, we strive to restore normalcy for those affected by conflicts and disasters.

Social violence and exclusion
Healthcare disparities persist, with marginalised groups facing barriers to access due to societal prejudices and neglect. Undocumented migrants, street children, sex workers, prisoners, drug addicts, and the mentally ill are often excluded, as are entire communities in neglected areas or impacted by violence. Our community of doctors will deliver comprehensive medical, psychological, and social support, shedding light on the challenges these individuals and communities encounter in accessing essential healthcare.

Crisis/Conflicts
Armed conflicts force people into hardship, poverty, and violence. Many endure sieges, indiscriminate attacks, and the loss of basic needs. War results in death, injuries, PTSD, infrastructure destruction, and displacement. Over a third of our projects aid those affected in conflict zones like Central African Republic, Iraq, Nigeria, South Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Israel, Gaza, and more. Our impartial medical and humanitarian support prioritizes need over affiliations, ensuring care reaches all, regardless of religious beliefs, race, or education.

Challenges:

1. Insufficient Workforce:

The doctor-to-patient ratio is 3.9 per 1000 individuals, with some regions facing an even lower ratio due to poor health infrastructure, leading to a migration of doctors to areas with better amenities. “Global economy data

2. Funding Accessibility:

Challenges include limitations on funding transfers across regions, transactional thresholds, and limited access for regions with insufficient internet connectivity, necessitating physical cash transactions.

3. Amenities Shortage:

In regions with limited resources, there is a shortage of basic amenities such as medicine and medical equipment, exacerbating the decline in healthcare workforce.

Methodology:

The Methodology is broken down in steps:

Crowdfunding wallet development

• Design and develop the crowdfunding wallet with a focus on security, user experience, and seamless integration with the Mini Pay wallet bridge.
  • Organize an online hackathon to attract developers interested in contributing to the project.

Fundraising for health outreach campaigns

• Collaborate with doctors, healthcare organizations and NGOs to identify health outreach campaigns in need of funding.
  • Launch fundraising campaigns using the developed crowdfunding wallet to support these initiatives.

Sustainability planning

• Deduct 10%-15% from each fund raised through the wallet app to support community campaigns and further app development.
  • Ensures continuous financial support for the project’s growth

Monitoring and evaluation

• Provide monthly/bi-monthly reports to Celo Governance Community Forum, detailing campaign outcomes, funds disbursed, funds raised, and Guild treasury balance.
  • Share reports on various platforms, including Medium and other relevant blogs to ensure transparency and accountability.

Impact

• Empowers doctors globally to address community health challenges
  • Facilitates accessible and free healthcare with the Doktors Guild Crowdfunding Wallet, fostering a positive impact on global health disparities.

Budget

Total Budget request:
$250,000 USD

Budget link here

Detailed spreadsheet of expense distribution is provided below:

Multisig

Doktors Guild Address: 0xbB7793E09648109bC6CD6E3E4777c13c45DEC7e5

Multisig holders:-
Dr Henry: 0x791112AC0Db788b81Cf970BEd13c15118EC51223
Hawwal: 0xB6Bb848A8E00b77698CAb1626C893dc8ddE4927c
Dr Femi: 0x148c9fa8b0C534Ed92055E7C42c06c2233076FB1
Benny: 0x997f965f4155Ef86EAD287b3DBBE86B12e8e0B21

Timeline

Total duration: 6 months
Outreach Campaign: 4 months
Hackathon: 2 months
App development to v.1: 3 months

Partnerships and Collaborations

Presently, our association boasts a network of 15 esteemed medical professionals actively contributing to our cause. Furthermore, we proudly collaborate with the Olufemi Ajayi Breast and Cervical Cancer Foundation (OABCCF), a renowned organisation committed to addressing breast and cervical cancer-related challenges.

Explore more about their impactful work at OABCCF’s website

Traction

Resources -
OABCCF: website, IG
Doktor Guild: website

Monitoring and Evaluation

1. Objective:
    Ensure effective implementation and impact assessment of the Doktors Guild project.

2. KPIs:

• Number of successfully completed health outreach campaigns.
    • Amount of funds disbursed for medical aid, consultation, first aid training and disaster response.
    • Number of doctors and beneficiaries engaged in the project.
    • Main Doktors Guild treasury balance.
  3. Data Collection Methods:

• Regular surveys and feedback from doctors, beneficiaries, and community members.
    • Monthly financial reports from the Doktors Guild team.
    • Number of wallets created on the app
    • Analysis of the success rate of health outreach campaigns.
    • Blockchain-based tracking of total funds raised through the “Dokitor wallet”.
  4. Reporting:

• Monthly or Bi-Monthly reports to be submitted on the Celo Governance community forum.
    • Detailed reports posted on Medium and other relevant platforms.
    • In-depth analysis of successful campaigns, funds disbursed, funds raised, and treasury balance.
  5. Action Plan:

• Address any challenges identified during monitoring promptly.
    • Adjust strategies based on the evaluation of campaign success and community impact.
    • Continuous improvement of the wallet app based on user feedback and technological advancements.
  6. Timeline:

• Ongoing throughout the project duration, with regular reporting intervals.

This M&E framework aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the project’s progress, impact, and financial aspects, ensuring transparency and accountability in achieving the objectives of the Doktors Guild initiative.

“Dokitor Wallet” (Crowdfunding App)

Introduction

The Dokitor Wallet App: Bridging Health Needs and Humanitarian Causes

Overview

The Dokitor Wallet is a revolutionary crowdfunding platform tailored for health-related expenses. Both patients and doctors can leverage this innovative tool to raise funds for medical needs and engage in humanitarian initiatives.

Technology Integration

Built on the Mini Pay Bridge, the Dokitor Wallet ensures seamless and limitless access to funding. Unlike platforms such as “GoFundMe” restricted by regional limitations, our app utilizes the Mini Pay bridge for unrestricted global accessibility.

Key Features

Crowdfunding for Health: Empowering users to raise funds for medical expenses, treatments, and health-related necessities.

Humanitarian Fundraising: Providing a platform for doctors and patients to initiate and contribute to humanitarian causes.

Mini Pay Integration: Leveraging the Mini Pay bridge for efficient, secure, fast and borderless transactions.

Accessibility

The Dokitor Wallet app transcends geographical barriers, offering a universal solution for fundraising, ensuring that health and humanitarian support are accessible to everyone, irrespective of their location.

Benefits

Global Reach: Overcoming limitations posed by other platforms, Dokitor Wallet provides worldwide accessibility for health crowdfunding and humanitarian endeavors.

Efficiency: The integration of Mini Pay ensures swift and secure transactions, facilitating a seamless experience for users.

Hackathon

We will be hosting a virtual hackathon, a strategic initiative aimed at advancing healthcare crowdfunding. The primary goal is to attract talented developers interested in collaborating on the development of this groundbreaking app with us.

Objective:

• Develop an interactive crowdfunding wallet tailored for health needs, either as a prototype or a completed project.
  • Encourage innovative solutions to enhance accessibility and efficiency in healthcare crowdfunding.

Prizes: winners will be awarded in these categories:

1st runner up: $5,000 USD
2nd runner up: $3,000 USD
3rd runner up: $2,000 USD

Summary

The “Dokitor Wallet app” emerges as a catalyst for positive change, uniting communities globally to support health-related causes and humanitarian efforts. Through the Mini Pay bridge, we envision a world where accessibility to funds is not a limitation but a universal right.

Team

Dr Henry @Henro - Lead Consult In
Hawwal @hawwal - Team Lead In
Dr Femi @DrAjayi - Doctor In
Isaac @isaacbrams - Dev. In
Benny @Benny - Community In

Guild Tooling

• snapshot
  • Minipay wallet
  • Safe wallet Celo
  • Sushi swap
  • Ref Finance
3 Likes

Hello community, I confirm that I am a multisig signer on the Doktor Guild wallet. Here is my wallet address: 0xB6Bb848A8E00b77698CAb1626C893dc8ddE4927c

1 Like

Hello Community. I confirm that I am a multisig signer on the Doktor Guild Wallet.
Here is my wallet address: 0x148c9fa8b0C534Ed92055E7C42c06c2233076FB1

1 Like

hello Be kind to your fellow community members

2 Likes

This feels like a request for charitable giving with a very thin link to a planned blockchain product (crowdfunding app) and I recommend the community votes no on this.

This looks like very cynical governance grift with an emotional hook and the exact type of proposals we want to somehow filter for in a future version of the current governance setup.

If I got this completely wrong I apologize.

6 Likes

Hello @Thylacine Thanks so much for taking out your time to review this proposal.
I’d say your cynical angle on this project is not accurate. I have been a Medical Doctor for a lil over a decade now as an expert in infection prevention control, epidemiology and outbreak response with organisations like W.H.O and NCDC. I’ve been to countries within times of major outbreaks like Ebola, Cholera, Measles (rubeola) and the most recent Corona virus. Now, I have had alot of time on the field, and I have witnessed things, I have seen the major problems which I and of my colleagues have discussed and shared multiple times. Yes, it is a charitable course furthermore, it is also connected largely to its tech. There is no mission here if a borderless means of payment cannot be developed. You may consider this cynical or some deeply distrustful mission, which you a completely entitled to your opinion but if there is a tiny chance to save even one life, wouldn’t that even be a chance worth taking. Now this campaign will save thousands of lives providing free accessible health care in 4 major regions that have major health crisis. What I advice sir is to get on board, meet me or our team of doctors, get to know more about this campaign and be a part of the solution. Trust me, the news only shows a fraction of how devastating these health crisis regions are and we must step up to act fast cause human lives are lost every minute.

3 Likes

Hi @Henro ,

I have no doubts of your credentials, experience, or of the health care needs in many areas you mention.

Here are some of the red flags for me for this proposal:

Vague technical goals and unclear delivery

Doktor Guild website was registered in September 2023 and is peppered with spurious technological claims like:

With advanced Web3 technologies, Doktor Guild ensures that…

… currently engaged in the research and development of web3 technologies that are capable of delivering advanced medical solutions to people in need.

… and so on. Statements like this could be well-meaning but without any evidence of delivering any of these things (which would add a lot of strength to any application for funding from the community treasury of a blockchain protocol), I have to assume it’s keyword-dumping to pass the sniff test of a casual reader. “Web3 technologies” carries no information to help us make a decision on the relevance of this grant proposal.

Unclear business structure and governance

The proposal for Doktor Guild appears to use the Olufemi Ajayi Breast and Cervical Cancer Foundation (OABCCF) as a partnership or collaborator, but this organization appears to be the very broadly the same organization as the Doktor Guild. The primary medical practitioner in Doktor Guild is also the principle of OABCCF - Dr. Emmanuel Olufemi Ajayi, and both organisations share the same exact same address. This gives somewhat the impression of Doktor Guild being a hastily constructed entity for the purpose of being a recipient of this grant. It would actually make more sense for the proposed recipient of the grant to be OABCCF in this case, in my opinion.

Furthermore, @hawwal (listed as a multisig owner and Team Lead for Doktor Guild) is already a Celo Community Fund grant recipient for the Celo Tribe proposal which I believe is still operating. This is not disqualifying in itself, but this existing relationship was not disclosed and the roles or any potential crossovers in organisational structure made clear.

Unrealistic goals

Even the largest NGOs in the world struggle with funding. I don’t feel this proposal presents a case that making a simple crowdfunding app will ease any of the financial needs of OABCCF or Doktor Guild. Marketing your work and getting people to meaningfully donate will be the largest challenge here, not access to advanced web3 technologies. There are already many ways for people to on/off-ramp to Celo, make donations, and so on. None of these current alternatives are presented clearly stating why they are not appropriate and a new build needs to take place. In fact, the majority of this grant - $170,000 of it according to your budget - will be spent directly on medical services themselves rather than any technology that can be open-sourced and shared with the Celo community.

If CELO voters believe we should be directly funding NGOs, rather than projects that help grow the community or improve the protocol this would be news to me.

Confusing narrative

To steelman Doktor Guild, from the text and photos on your site it appears to be a community medical service in Nigeria. But then, the problem statement under “Key Issues We Addressed” mentions:

Over a third of our projects aid those affected in conflict zones like Central African Republic, Iraq, Nigeria, South Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Israel, Gaza

What are these projects? Who is staffing them? If you have successes to date in these areas, these would be great to add to detail to the grant proposal. Additionally - how does Celo help in these efforts? What specific web3 technologies are the displaced people in Gaza in need of?

@Henro I’m sorry, but come on. You’re asking for a quarter of a million dollars off the back of some generic WHO stats and a WordPress template site with the technology little more than a handwave and a hackathon thrown in for good measure. Most of the funds are going to aid here anyway which is a bit of departure from the purpose of this treasury, in my opinion.

Ultimately the decision is up the CELO voters but my wish would be that we raise our standards a lot lot higher than this. If this proposal is truly in good faith, I would recommend that you take advantage of the many free and open resources in the Celo community and really expand and improve the communication of your organization and details of it’s current or planned technologies.

12 Likes

“Thank you @Thylacine for your meticulous review of the proposal in the forum, providing a lot of reference information for us ordinary Celo holders. Honestly, I have seen many proposals in the Celo community that sound very promising when applying but show no progress in execution. These projects apply for funding under various pretenses and then dump Celo at a price lower than $0.5 to us holders. I am almost tired of this. I hope to see more heroes like you in the Celo community, rather than someone like me who hides behind you, unable to pinpoint the key issues.”

6 Likes

Sadly, I agree with @Thylacine and would struggle to fund this myself without much more rigorous data and detail being presented.

3 Likes

Thank you @thylacine for your keen interests and observations.

I will begin by doing some further elaborations to better explain this project for the community review

• Doktor’s guild is a multi-sectoral approach (MSA) or apparatus with different professionals in the health sector combining efforts and expertise with that of software developers to address complex challenges such as universal health coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our Mandate and top most priority is to provide free accessible healthcare to whoever where ever irrespective of race and religion because we believe that access to free healthcare is a universal right.

• The Doktor Guild association was formed in August this year 2023 and a website was built for the association to further solidify her credibility, The plans for the formation of Doktor Guild has been in the works for a while and we sort out to get various medical organisations onboard which Dr Femi’s Organization (OABCCF) is the first that decided to come on board, in the coming weeks more health organisations will be joining to further drive our objectives of making healthcare free and accessible to all.

• The quotes below are not quotes designed to exaggerate or conceal our purpose to develop resources and tools such as the “Dokitor crowdfunding wallet” that will do the following:

1. Address complex challenges like UHC and SGDs where we start by providing a smooth borderless payment platform such as the “Dokitor Wallet”
  2. Promote mass adoption of our utilities which are market disrupters, useful and applicable with no limitations. Which, will be highly achievable with Celo’s utilities and assets such the as the Mini pay wallet, Valora and the likes which promote Fast, reliable and secure payment
  • Dr Olufemi is the co-founder of Doktor Guild and also the founder of (OABCCF), Doktor Guild does not have a physical address as we have doctors across the globe, However the physical address found on the website is the address for the Co-founder’s health organisation.

• We enlisted @hawwal as an advisor for the “Dokitor Wallet” project after learning about Celo during one of his events. Impressed by his successful project on Celo and the reputation preceding him, we decided to leverage his expertise. In a gesture of transparency and community involvement, we appointed him as a multisig holder.

• We’d like to assure Celo Voters that directly supporting an NGO project of this magnitude would help save thousands by providing free accessible medical healthcare and such endeavours like this do not go unheard of, consider this champaign as our Go-to-market strategy to provoke the intended mass adoption. This will in-turn provide a bases which would provoke a mass adoption for the “Dokitor wallet” crowdfunding wallet which will be the community’s ROI and would further strengthen the network. As stated earlier, this wallet will be built on Celo which will utilise Mini pay’s wallet payment bridge.
    We also want to get developers around the world involved by holding a “Virtual Hackathon” that will bring developers from all around not restricting to one region to build this wallet on Celo making it open source and accessible on Github for aspiring builders within the community to learn from and build.

• This quote below projects our scope and outreach target areas within the project duration. We have doctors and organisations in these regions we have reached out to and they will be partnering with us to get the healthcare outreach across to their catchment areas.

We are however willing to cut down the outreach budget to reach fewer regions.

• In conclusion, our mission to provide free medical healthcare that’s accessible to all is not far fetched from Celo’s mandate to build tools that have real-world users in mind. From our problem statement, healthcare is expensive and hardly affordable in most regions of the world, we are however willing to cut down the outreach budget by reducing the number of regions we will be supporting.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Top class nonsense that doesn’t address any of my key concerns.

The problem isn’t that you’re spreading yourself too thin. The problem is that you are claiming to have already provided aid in these regions - a third of your projects - for an organization set up mere months ago. To be charitable and assume all of these claims are forward-looking plans rather than current activities of the organization as it was presented, you don’t provide any plausible plan for rendering services in these areas other than… a web3 crowdfunding app. Further, to invoke real humanitarian crises like those in Gaza, as a strategy to fund your non-specific “advanced web3 technology” is cynical and sick.

If only those traumatized children could understand the effectiveness of concentrated liquidity and on-chain credit scoring!

Further context:

• @hawwal @Benny Are members of this project and existing governance recipients for Celo Tribe. This proposal was rejected twice perhaps for administrative reasons, I don’t know, before being accepted.
  • There was a rejected proposal via @sholasparks where the real names of @hawwal and other members were attempted to be scrubbed from the governance repository after the governance decision - Github Remove Names PR. Here’s the original proposal: Establishing creatives community. I don’t know the full story here but the look isn’t good.

For anyone still participating in our governance process, this is what DAO looting looks like.

5 Likes

My last response has been flagged by the “community” and hidden. Given the support on my original response listing in more detail some of the concerns, I can only guess the proposal owners have brigaded the report functionality to silence my criticism.

I encourage anyone interested in effective governance to read critically the details and claims of this and every proposal. I’m not spending any more time on this.

We simply have to be better than “do web3 stuff because help people somehow”.

Edit: My post has been restored. Thank you moderator. Sanity prevails.

6 Likes

I had seen your post before, and I still have the link to the GitHub PR mentioned in that post, which attempts to delete the names of the failed proposers: cgp-0083.md by sholasparks · Pull Request #350 · celo-org/governance · GitHub. Oh no, my browser has cached the previous article, and I will paste the original text at the end. To the initiators of this proposal, you can present evidence or persuade us, but you cannot silence us. I think @Thylacine was simply raising some doubts from the community’s standpoint. If his post with concrete evidence can’t be properly maintained on this forum, then I believe the forum loses its meaning. If my post gets hidden, I will continue to repost it.
original text:
Thylacine say:
Top class nonsense that doesn’t address any of my key concerns.

The problem isn’t that you’re spreading yourself too thin. The problem is that you are claiming to have already provided aid in these regions - a third of your projects - for an organization set up mere months ago. To be charitable and assume all of these claims are forward-looking plans rather than current activities of the organization as it was presented, you don’t provide any plausible plan for rendering services in these areas other than… a web3 crowdfunding app. Further, to invoke real humanitarian crises like those in Gaza, as a strategy to fund your non-specific “advanced web3 technology” is cynical and sick.

If only those traumatized children could understand the effectiveness of concentrated liquidity and on-chain credit scoring!

Further context:

• “hawwal Benny” Are members of this project and existing governance recipients for Celo Tribe. This proposal was rejected twice perhaps for administrative reasons, I don’t know, before being accepted.
  • There was a rejected proposal via @sholasparks where the real names of hawwal and other members were attempted to be scrubbed from the governance repository after the governance decision - Github Remove Names PR. Here’s the original proposal: Establishing creatives community . I don’t know the full story here but the look isn’t good.

For anyone still participating in our governance process, this is what DAO looting looks like.

Thanks @celo20231 for your support. My original post has now been restored thankfully.

hahaha, yes, I originally thought that I could only find that PR link from the browser history, but unexpectedly, this computer actually retained the cache. I’m very happy to be able to do this little thing.

hello @Thylacine @celo20231
just to correct the building but incorrect narrative…

the initial proposal remains for the Community to see, [Proposal] establishing creatives community but the latter revised was scrubbed for certain reasons that was provided on github to the moderators.

1. our team that had been building together on several events and activities decided to no longer be a part of it as they had invested so much and were especting some form of retro-refunds… but as the proposal was rejected, they was little to nothing i could do. they indicated they also wanted to remain anonymous with only aliases and not thier full names being provided because the project was no longer active. hence why they went ahead to delete thier full names.
  2. hawwal wasnt a part of our multisig. nor was he a part of our team. through one of celo tribes event was how i got introduced to celo and thats it.

i understand your sentiment to the state of governance and kinda appreciate your efforts in scrutiny of the current state of governance, but please try not to mar or ruin anyones image without proper investigation carried out. not one of you asked me any questions about why prop was being scrubbed hence having no right to make accusations.
we hope to still build on the team and revise our structure before hopefully making comeback with a more solid prop but untill, then we’ll keep learning and growing together as a community.

thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks @sholasparks for correcting the record, I apologize for casting too wide a net in my accusations.

1 Like

Hi @sholasparks,
I apologize for the misunderstanding and any undue accusations. Thank you for clarifying the situation. If someone asks me to delete my previous post, I will do so immediately.

1 Like

First of @Thylacine I don’t appreciate you mannerism of approach, you have no right to classify my response “Top class nonsense” secondly, making accusations based off your suspicions is absolutely ridiculous. If you desire questioning the proposal, do so strategically and not baselessly. Your questions were answered in the previous post but I will reiterate again.
Anything outside the scope of this project will not be answered to as it will be considered trivial.

Answer:
I will consider this question monotonous as the previous response clearly stated we will “partner with doctors and organisations in this affected regions” unless you require more information how the these doctors and organisations will administer the aid.

More details in regards the wallet can be found in the proposal above.

Answer:
??

Answer:
Outside the scope of this project. but I will reiterate:

@Benny also being a member of he’s team was added as well to further buttress the point of transparency and community involvement.

Answer:
Baseless Assumption with no fact whatsoever, either way, your opinions are welcomed and we are happy to respond to any other questions the community may have.

Thank you.

1 Like

I apologize for my more cantankerous comments. I have a case of acute governance fatigue. Here are some questions I would love to hear more detail on:

1. Have you evaluated the current ecosystem wallets and why do you need to make a new one? What features are missing from the products you’ve evaluated?

2. Who in your team is capable of delivering a technical build? What have they delivered to date and where can we see it? Have you reached out to any external engineering teams and who are they? Provide links and detail please.

We have doctors and organisations in these regions we have reached out to and they will be partnering with us

1. Who are these doctors and organisations you have reached out to? Please list them for each region so the community can reference them.

our utilities which are market disrupters

1. What market are your disrupting, specifically? By “our utilities” do you mean the Doktor Wallet? What existing players or products are you disrupting? You then go on to say:

will be highly achievable with Celo’s utilities and assets such the as the Mini pay wallet, Valora and the likes which promote Fast, reliable and secure payment

1. Are you just combining existing technologies or building something new? Please be extremely clear what the delivery looks like. You are requesting funds from a blockchain protocol treasury.

2. The majority of the funding ($170,000) by your own budget will go directly to medical aid. This would be a significant departure from previous usage of the community fund. Could you explain why a blockchain protocol treasury should directly fund aid?

3. How are you planning to address the real blocker of delivering medical aid - getting donations (or crowdfunding) from people to fund ongoing operations? This is the most difficult and expensive part of any aid organization and there are no details on how you will achieve this.

4. Could you explain in more detail some of the quotes from your website? Are all the details on the website past work, or forward looking statements / projections?

engaged in the research and development

Where could we find the outputs of this research and development?

cutting-edge solutions that incorporate state-of-the-art methodologies

What are the state-of-the-art methodologies you are referencing here, specifically?

Thank you, I appreciate your time.

6 Likes