Kuneco Community Townhall - March 24th, 2023

Kuneco Community Townhall - March 24th, 2023

Hi all! Next Kuneco is around the corner. Save March 24th get updates from two OG community members and learn about new projects launching on Celo. We look forward to seeing you.

How to Join

Please register to attend using this link:

Friday March 24th, 2023

8:00 PST, 11:00 EST, 15:00 GMT

Duration: 60min

Agenda

• Low-fi tunes - 5 min
  • Good Ghosting with @RachBLondon - 10 min
  • Unif.id with Sreenivas Bandi 10 min
  • Prezenti with @MayaRB and @Thylacine - 10min
  • Q&A - 10 min

Agenda Suggestions

As always, if you have a topic you would like to suggest for Kuneco you can do so by completing this form or posting on this thread.

Recording

This session will be recorded and the video will be posted below a few days after the call.

@olarte

Community Development Team

2 Likes

Super Excited for the Kuneco Call

1 Like

Hi there! I’m new here, and would like to hear a live call, maybe ask a few questions. But I have a problem: can’t register because of ‘access denied, error 1020’, I don’t understand why. Is there any other way to join? Thanks

Hi all, please find the presentation we used during the call and the recording of the call using the following links:

@lenivtsev welcome to the community. I am sorry you couldn’t attend. Please review the material above. I will look into the error you got. We require participants to register on Luma. Then in the invite, they should be able to find the Zoom link to join the call.

2 Likes