As we mark the beginning of summer and good weather, the cLabs team has been busy cooking up some new governance proposals that will help make the Celo protocol better for all stakeholders.
We are planning to submit the following proposals on July 6th to Mainnet:
- CGP-32: Celo Contracts Release 4 (Release notes here)
- CGP-30: Add voluntary carbon credits to the reserve
- CGP-29: Increase Validator Set Size
Those proposals have been covered in previous governance calls.
Anticipated governance proposal timeline:
- Baklava: June 22nd, 2021 (Submitted)
- Alfajores: June 29th, 2021
- Mainnet: July 6th, 2021
Thank you for your participation in the Celo governance process!