Hacking USD400bi in Brazil Public Goods - How Celo Community Wrote Their Name in 🇧🇷 History

It was a very special hackathon, where I had my son as a partner in building 2 projects, both of which were awarded (Meraki Web3 team). Following and asking questions during the workshops was essential, as was mentoring with Camila Rioja, who not only reaffirmed the strengths of our project, but also gave presentation tips that were crucial.

I learned a lot about the SPU ecosystem and now look at the distribution of federal assets with different eyes, which at the end of the day, belong to all Brazilian citizens.

Inspired by Celo, I created the Care2Earn initiative, where the local population earned tokens for acting as a watchdog and participating in votes, something that almost never happens in the real life of the average Brazilian citizen, who sees rulers making decisions out of pure ego.

I dream of being able to launch any of the projects, either the Tokenized Real Estate Funds, which takes this investment structure out of the big cities and big banks and brings it to the interior of the country; or the Tokenized TAGP, which will allow for simple and participatory transfer of management of thousands of beaches to municipalities, generating wealth for their low-income residents.

Thank you Camila, Ewerton and Rafa for the huge support. These were 2 awards that, in addition to the financial gain, helped me show my son, a young adult, that with effort, ideas, a lot of reading, and hard work, anything is possible… even 2 non-programmers winning a hackathon!

Rodrigo - Meraki Web3

1 Like