Empowering Cocoa and Coffee Farmers

Hi folks,
My name is Alessandro Chelli and I am the CEO of Trusty, an Italian startup specializing in end-to-end traceability for the cocoa and coffee supply chains. Today, I want to share with you an idea and collect feedback from the community. At Trusty, we have developed an advanced platform that covers the whole supply-chain (from farm to fork). This platform is designed to ensure market access for farmers and provide regulation-compliant, high-quality products for the industries.

In the last months we start exploring the opportunity to integrate Celo’s blockchain technology into our platform. Celo, with its unique vision and commitment to financial inclusion, aligns perfectly with our goals. Integrating with Celo will allow us to implement an innovative financing strategy for farmers, through the creation of an ‘Asset Coin’ tied to cocoa futures. This approach will not only enhance traceability and transparency but could also offer a new mode of financing for farmers.

To make this vision a reality, we need investors, early adopters, visionaries, and blockchain enthusiasts. We are seeking ideas, collaborations, and feedback that can help us shape this initiative. Your participation is crucial for the success of this project.

We invite you to join us in this exciting venture. Share your ideas, experiences, and vision on how we can best leverage Celo’s blockchain to revolutionize the cocoa and coffee sectors.

Together, we can build a more equitable and sustainable future for farmers and the industry. We eagerly await hearing your voices and working together to turn this vision into reality.

2 Likes