[DRAFT] Celo Pacific Initiative

hi @Thylacine

i see your view and share a few of them.
but, i’m curios… are we really just about looking out to vote who can write the best proposal and get funded?
celo asia dao did just about that and got voted yes and funded yet see whats happening in that space. lots of controversy .

shouldnt we be more focused on harnessing the most out of partnerships with new proposers by seeing where they can come in handy, whats needed and whats not, collaborate and build on a more solid feedback-backed proposal so we can together achieve proliferation and boost user activity of celo protocols…

over a year ago, there was a proposal for celo india i think but due to issues in collaboration, it looks ignored and gathering dust. thats a place with the largest population arguably speaking.

i think we can even as a community incentivize contributions by willing and knowledgeable community members to new proposals like this to encourage growth and at least ensuring no loss on potential partnerships and investment that may come our way.

by the way, hi @mitchelle and welcome to the forum.

this could help a lot to know how far you’ve come and what you have to offer the celo community.

i do recommend you reach out to more Community members who can guide you on what celo is all about, current focus and how you can be a part of it and still bring opportunities in CELO to your region.

2 Likes