Credit Collective - Hello world!

We at Flowcarbon are supportive of scaling up the Credit Collective with support from the Celo community. By leveraging new technologies and innovative financing structures towards ethical credit solutions, we look forward to seeing the acceleration of debt offerings on Celo with the Collective.

Strongly in support of this proposal!

2 Likes

The Masa team is strongly in favor of scaling up the work the Credit Collective is doing. Celo has the potential to bring equal access to finance to billions of people and this is a critical part of making that vision a reality.

We are strongly in support of this proposal.

Brendan and the Masa team

Verifying my wallet address for CGP: 0x42b4a02f79438d558ab33e326638ed752b94d187

1 Like

Hey! Please fill out the following form so we can check in detail your funding needs: Borrower application form

Amazing proposal!

Regarding the Real Life Events, how can we bring the content about Credit Collective to an event here in Brazil? We’re holding the first non-bitcoin-exclusive event here in Salvador, Bahia. We already have the confirmations from Chainlink, Polygon Guild, Polkadot, and Starknet, and are waiting for Neural Network.

The presence in the event is not conditioned to financial support (but of course is welcomed if it comes), the main reason for the invite is that half of the event is about social development topics such as impact (through the circular economy) and ReFi, so it will make a lot of sense, do display what’s being built.

Let me know how we can proceed on that.
My twitter: @MarceloReFi
Telegram: @MarceloReFi

The thought leadership group and monthly learning calls sound like valuable resources for those interested in the credit space. The liquidity accelerator is an interesting concept, especially for startups needing initial liquidity. And having a database of companies and investors involved in credit solutions is a smart move to connect people and foster collaboration.It’s clear you have big dreams for the Credit Collective, and I’m sure it will continue to grow and provide value to its members and the Celo community. Keep up the fantastic work, and I hope to hear more about your initiatives in the future!If you ever need financial advice or consultation, feel free to consult with Mortgage Advisor Nottingham. They’re experts in their field.