Can Celo Public Goods stewards and Governance Guardians submit proposals?

Greetings esteemed members of the Celo community!

Allow me to introduce myself as Airu (Ruben). In light of the recent enactment of the Celo Governance Guidelines and Public Goods Funding Strategy H1 2024 proposal, I am honored to announce my inclusion as a Governance Guardian. It is my esteemed responsibility to empower the Celo Community in reviewing and submitting Governance and Public Goods proposals.

I am thrilled to embark on this journey of contributing towards safeguarding the integrity and enhancing the quality of the Celo governance process. As I delve into this role, I find myself pondering a couple of queries regarding the practices surrounding Governance Guardians and Public Goods Stewards. As a staunch advocate for inclusivity and transparency, I have chosen to initiate this dialogue within the public sphere of the Celo Forum.

Without further ado, let us delve into the crux of the matter:

1. Do we deem it appropriate for Governance Guardians and Public Goods Stewards to submit public goods proposals? Or does this potentially compromise the integrity of our established guidelines?
  2. Is the requirement of possessing 10,000 Celo tokens applicable for submitting proposals or for participating in the voting process on proposals? For more context: Celo Governance Guidelines V0.1 document

I eagerly anticipate engaging in this public dialogue with fellow Celorians! :blush:

Bless,
Airu

1 Like