🥳 BIG Welcome and Introductions Thread

Hello Celo community!

My name is Max, I work for the Blockchain Solutions Center (BCSC) at Deutsche Telekom. I am based in Germany, but can also be found regularly at various conferences throughout the year. My team and I look after the infrastructure division of the BCSC. Providing infrastructure is Deutsche Telekom’s core business. From telephone, to internet, our vision is that the next logical step of a telco is to provide infrastructure for the web3. Since 2020, we have been successfully providing infrastructure for various public blockchain networks - by now for Chainlink, Flow, CELO, Polkadot, Q and Ethereum. Especially with CELO, we share a deeper connection - due to our shared values, we have invested in the network & are developing a deepening partnership on various levels. Latest announcement from my team: we plan to participate in CELO Oracle!

I was drawn into crypto around 2018 by my brother & was lucky enough to make a move to BCSC in Deutsche Telekom 2021 and have been involved with crypto day in & day out ever since. I like to think outside the box, always try to link the potentials of crypto within the real world & then discuss them with customers/partners. What I like about CELO in particular is the open-minded community (I got to meet some of them for the first time this year in Barcelona :slight_smile: ) and the focus on solving problems in the real world. There are so many exciting ideas & projects and I just love how the whole space keeps innovating itself despite all the difficulties.

I want to contribute to the growth of the CELO community and spread our ideas and values. Besides infrastructure, we at Deutsche Telekom deal with many other topics in the area of web3 - so if you have ideas to discuss, I would like to act as a link between DT & CELO and am therefore open for a chat or virtual meeting.

8 Likes