Today is the day where you, future chefs of Celo, will “Learn to Cook” by participating in a dry-run warm up, where you’ll get comfortable with the protocol and the operating environment before The Great Celo Stake Off (TGCSO) officially starts. In this phase, asset placeholders will have no value: they will not count towards TGCSO and are not eligible as BTUs (Baklava Testnet Units). As a reminder, the network will reset at the next phase (Dec 11th at 1600 UTC) at which point Eligible Participants may accumulate BTUs counting toward leaderboard ranking. Details are always updated on the forum post.
By participating in TGCSO you are accepting the Terms & Conditions.
- Get Started by setting up your validator: Instructions
- Look out for a separate email containing faucet instructions (registration required to get this email).
- Once set-up, play with the CLI (Command Line Interface) to familiarize yourself with the network
- See where you stand: Checkout the Leaderboard (your validator address will be featured), Celostats for network statistics, and Blockscout for exploring the blockchain
- Join the Thursday Dec 4th 2019 Webinar on TGCSO design with Q&A
- Feeling extra confident? Or still feeling lost? You can still register to be a mentor/mentee (email firstname.lastname@example.org).