Referral bonus not gotten, possibly as a result of weekly exceeded number of referral

I’ve stopped receiving referral bonuses and according to the terms I get bonus for 10 successful refs per week, which I just got to find out, after inviting over 30 already from yesterday till now. So I wanted to know if I’d at least get paid for the first 10 and maybe next week get the bonus for the next 10 and on?
Or how do I go about it?
Because, I have only received bonus for just 3 out of 10 and it has seemed to stop coming, what may be the cause of that?

Device Information

Device: TECNO CAMON 17
App Version: 1.20.4

Hi @StefanDeepp – We have paused Invite Rewards for the moment because we reached the weekly limit set out for the program earlier than planned (read more in our Terms & Conditions and Help Center).

We are excited about the enthusiasm for growing our community and are taking a moment to learn from this launch. We’re eager to bring Valora to more people worldwide with future programs.

We will distribute outstanding rewards (submitted before the turnoff date of October 19, 2021, at 4 PM PST) this week.

1 Like

Thank You very much

AYM