Referral rewards

[Description of issue faced]

Device Information

Device:
App Version:

Hello! I haven’t received my valora referral rewards for several colleagues that have successfully registered with valora. Are their any changes as regards this program?

1 Like

Hi Luts! This is a beta program that we are running with a small group of participants. If you have received comms about this program and it’s not working as expected, please reach out to support by opening Valora’s menu and tapping Help > Contact. We can investigate from there.

Thank you.

I appreciate your reply

If I send an invite without using a messaging app to notify a colleague. Forexample I call him and tell him what to do. If he successfully registers with valora and connects his number. Do I miss out on invite rewards just because I didn’t follow my invite with a message?
Note: assuming I have been chosen to participate in beta program

You do not need to send a message!

1 Like

I have invited a friend but we have not get the NFT. I tried contact but it not work

Hello! Thanks for posting here; I’m sorry you could not contact us. First, please read through this article to see if anything applies, especially the section, “Why did my rewards not show up?”

If you can’t spot anything, I’ll need to ask you to contact our support team. The preferred way is to open Valora’s menu and tap Help > Contact. Please use the default mail client (mail.app on iOS, Gmail on Android) if possible when sending.

If that menu option isn’t work, please write to support@valoraapp.com to ask for help - and let them know about both the contact link not working and the NFT issue.

Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this. Thank you!