NFT San Francisco Conference x Celo

Hello,

My name is Lillian Orlick and I currently serve as the Deputy Director of Creative Affairs for the NFT San Francisco Conference. A group of local organizers have kickstarted planning to facilitate the first-ever NFT San Francisco Conference on October 30-31st. Some of the speakers at this conference include executives and founders of Makersplace, Rarible, and Gala Games. We anticipate in having at least 3000-5000 individuals for the conference for the first year.

I am currently reaching out to Celo on this forum to see if they would be interested in sponsoring and speaking at the NFT San Francisco Conference. My team would love to connect with someone.

We recently came across this forum and we would love to see if we are able to connect with Celo team to see if they would like to speak at the conference and become involved in sponsoring this event. The conference is a community led initiative, and is not VC backed, so we would appreciate any support offered from the Web3 community as we prep for our first year.

Being a sponsor would allow Celo to have the opportunity to receive a career fair booth and promote themselves via merchandise, printed materials, etc depending on the sponsorship packages. We are also flexible and willing to brainstorm with Celo on some sponsorship/marketing ideas that they would prefer.

In case your team is wondering who else is speaking or other information, you can also come across such information here: https://nftsanfrancisco.xyz

1 Like

Hi @lillian! I think Nikhil @nraghuveera would be a great speaker for this conference and he’s also based in SF! Also Mash who is the lead of Celo’s NFT initiative, you can find the most up to date in this hub https://nft.celo.org/

Hi! Thanks for reaching out @lillian! Unfortunately from a sponsorship standpoint we’re focusing on a few other events at the moment. That being said, would love to participate if there’s an opportunity as I’m based in SF. We could also look to host a side event at the Celo SF office if you might be interested in that. Let me know!

1 Like

@nraghuveera Would you interested in allowing the NFT SF & Bay Area Cryto Art to host a painting event at the Celo SF office where people are able to paint and mint their paintings into NFTs. November 1st, 5pm - 8pm

2 Likes

Let’s discuss the details! Do you want to email me at nikhil@celo.org?

Hello Nikhil (@nraghuveera), how are you?
My name is Maye and, I wanted to ask if it is okay for me to contact you though email?.
I want to invite Celo to participate in the next FLII (Foro Latinoamericano de Inversión de Impacto). I believe we can merge this 2 worlds to create the conditions for an economical prosperity, and I’d love to write to you all about it…

1 Like

Sure thing! This would also be in SF?

I’m so glad to read this, actually the event takes place at the wonderful city of Mérida in México!

I sent you an email, did you get it ? or should I send it again?

2 Likes

Hello Nikhil!
Happy holidays to all of you at Celo!

I was wondering if you already have the answer from the Marketing team regarding the participation Celo chose for the upcoming FLII event?
Would you like to be a part of the Panel or would you be interested in becoming a Sponsor for exposure?

Thank you for the time inverted!

1 Like