Hi all, the CF, cLabs, and CGP Editor group had an impromptu discussion today. We’re eager to find better ways to increase community engagement, smooth out existing processes, and provide a roadmap to the community.
We will be holding a follow up call 9/13/2022 time 2p PST. All community members interested in jumping in and contributing to helping out are invited. Please email me to be added to the call ([email protected])
Here are the topics discussed and action items:
Topics for the next discussion:
- Better message amplification for upcoming CGPs needing approval and to drive more votes.
- Adding more approvers to multisig. Folks must be able to review smart contract changes. Tag yourself below if you have a web3 dev background and are interested.
- Explore incentive model for GCP editors and PR reviewers
- Publish the Governance Call process: (rough outline) add to Community Events/Celo Signal calendars, share on @celoorg and @celodevs twitter, share in relevant Telegram groups, also drive attendees to learn more about becoming a CGP editor at beginning of governance calls.
- Bring back Celo Signal (curated weekly email to community covering - validator community updates, upcoming CGPs, and other core code changes).
- Add Celo Signal and Community Calendars to footer on Dev Docs site for more visibility. [done!]
- Exploring new tooling to support the work: commonwealth.im or other tooling to help manage proposals, drive discussion, and increase community involvement.
- Listing the CGP Editor role responsibilities to “facilitate the governance process”
- Support the people championing proposals
- Approving “governance” repo PRs, ensuring proposals conform to template
- Taking notes on CGP calls
- Answering questions from community
- Sharing on Celo Governance Twitter
- Organizing Governance office hours to learn how to sponsor proposals or ask questions