Doctoral research - Celo Integration in corporate architecture

Dear Celo community,

my name is Kevin Kohnke, currently working for the technology corporate dentsu international as Business Transformation Manager. Im following up with Celo now for 2 years and I would like to start my doctoral research on integrating Celo to the corporate architecture with a DAO build on it as a first use case. It is really about accelerating our move to reach a first tipping point to mainstream adoption.

For that Im looking for a opportunity as Researcher at Clabs / Celo Foundation to be in touch with essential stakeholders & experts who want to support me on that approach.

Key people of the business are backing up that topic and I am able to assign & dedicate people and resources i.e. engineers and developers to it.

I would really looking forward to get the opportunity to get in touch with you to give you more details on the planned approach and the research project.

Have a great day and a successful rest of the week.

best,

Kevin

2 Likes

Hi @KevinK!

Welcome to the Celo forum, this is a great idea, Iā€™m happy to connect and hear more about your research and what kind of support you are looking for. @olarte lead the DAO related work at the Celo Foundation and happy to connect you to any other relevant stakeholders. We are also hosting a community townhall next Friday about decentralized ecosystem building and the formation of regional DAOs that might be of interest to you.

3 Likes

Hello @annaalexa

I have just registered myself for the upcoming session next friday, thanks for that! @Olarte will be welcome to join of course, when we connect.

best,
Kevin

3 Likes

I am delighted to hear that PhD research is being done using Celo :green_heart:

2 Likes