Celo Governance Call #45 | April 11th, 2024

The next Governance Call #45 is scheduled for April 11th, 2024.

To add topics to the agenda, post a comment below or visit the Celo Governance Github Repo

Governance Call Information

• Date: April 11th, 2024
  • Time: 7:00 PT / 10:00 ET / 14:00 UTC / 16:00 CET (60 minutes max)
  • Add to your Google Calendar: Celo Signal

Call Recording

Will be shared after the meeting in the table inside the Readme file of the Celo Governance Github Repo

Introduction

Governance Editors

Proposals for Discussion

Crowdsourced on the forum and Github prior to the meeting.
:bangbang: (Max Proposals per Call: 3 Proposals)

Other Discussions and Q&A

Open discussion and questions

Remember

All are welcome to attend!

CC: Governance Working Group (@ericnakagawa @Wade @0xGoldo @olarte)

3 Likes

I would like to add “Mento Spinoff and Launch of the MENTO Token” to the agenda: Mento Spin-off and Launch of the MENTO token

4 Likes

Hi I would like to add “Tokpays request to deploy a tokenized US T-bill fund on Celo Mainnet” to the agenda Draft- Grant request to deploy Tokpay a Tokenized US T-bill infrastructure for African retail investors on Celo Mainnet - #2 by Ernestkangwa

1 Like

:exclamation:FYI I have added

To the agenda in the GitHub Issue following the request of @Ernestkangwa & @Ernestkangwa

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to add the validators rewards discussion to the agenda: [DRAFT] Validators rewards - change in epoch parameters

Thanks,

1 Like

Hello @juanjgiraldoc I would like to add this project to the next governance call. Thanks

Hi @juanjgiraldoc I would like to add Stabila proposal to this week’s agenda.

Hello everyone.

I have already added to the agenda:

To the agenda in the GitHub Issue following the request of @Kevin

:bangbang: @hawwal’s proposal was submitted just few hours ago to the forum and will not be fulfilling the requirement to be presented at next Governance Call.

:bangbang: @Dee proposal was updated yesterday from their fist version, and due to the high Importance of this proposal and considering the tight agenda for this Governance Call I recommend you to be the first proposal to be scheduled for the next Gov Call, this way we can spare some good time for you to present and allow discussions.

:bangbang:Agenda now is closed

2 Likes