Hey Folks! We are planning our presence at ETH CC Paris (July 19-21) and would love feedback on what you’d like to see -
We have a 2 floor space from July 17 - 22, a 10min walk from the conference venue:
- ground floor co-working meeting space
- first floor programming lounge w/stage that fits ~60-80 people.
Our initial thoughts on programming:
- Center around daily themes:
- July 17 - Sunday - Open House // Meet Celo
- July 18 - Monday - Social Impact & Local Use Cases
- July 19 - Tuesday - ReFi & Mento Stablecoin Assets
- July 20 - Wednesday - Community Commerce & NFTs
- July 21 - Thursday - Community Programs & DAOs
- July 22 - Friday - Unconference of community-led sessions
Have a blend of workshops, interactive experience, facilitated conversations and panel conversations for each theme
Include daily wellness offerings that support the Celo values of unique purpose and connectedness, as well as nightly happy hours
A crepe & coffee cart!
I welcome your ideas, contributions (remotely or IRL!), and session submissions by June 6.