Dear Celo team,
Untangled is an asset backed financing platform. We bridge real world, green financing assets (such as renewable energy loans) to DeFi liquidity pools. We are planning to deploy to Celo blockchain and to launch a liquidity pool that finances green assets, using a structure that is similar to our collateral onboarding application to MakerDao (see below).
We see a strong alignment between our missions and were encouraged by recent developments:
- Climate and generative finance being a main focus
- Climate Collective
- Proposal to deploy Uniswap on Celo
Our team’s background is within finance, technology and agriculture. For 7 years, we were a pioneer in bringing latest ag tech such as drones to Africa in rice farming. We know Africa and Asia well and could source green asset collaterals for the Celo ecosystem. We develop Untangled (and Binkabi) to bridge DeFi capital to SME and green projects in emerging markets.
Appreciate if you let me know how we can go about launching a DeFi green lending/asset financing pool on Celo, with Celo reserve to be an anchor source of funding.
- Team: Manrui Tang, Quan Le, Andrew S. Nevin
- Structure: we intend to use a similar structure as our pool with Maker, but for a green asset financing pool. See MakerDao’s Untangled Finance - Collateral Onboarding Risk Evaluation
- Liquidity sources: Celo reserve, Ubeswap, Uniswap V3 on Celo,, other liquidity pools?
Manrui and Quan