Prezenti H1 Retrospective + H2 Proposal

Hi @Wade and team, thanks for creating this Retro and following up with an overview of H1 commits!

I share your belief that the changes made to the process of Prezenti have likely resulted in positive outcomes!

As indicated in the H1 CeloPG review, it’s clear that one-off builder grants play an important role in the development of the Celo ecosystem.

For the second half of 2024, we believe Prezenti is the right team to run a program like this, and we have included a budget of up to 225,000 cUSD in the proposed CeloPG H2 Budget [DRAFT].

I would love to discuss further with Prezenti if the proposed CeloPG H2 structure and budget work or if changes should be made.

On another note, I want to highlight the potential benefit of leveraging more Web3 native infrastructure in the application, review, and payment process. Most Web3 grant programs use Charmverse as the wiki and application process (which has quite a good process for initial application and feedback) and services like Request for payment and tracking.

Happy to provide more tips and insights related to these tools as I’ve used them multiple times.

2 Likes